BPM Admin found in various end user roles...
We just did an assessment for a client and found the BPM Admin (workflow configuration) ability in the following seeded roles:
- Application Implementation Consultant
- Customer Relationship Management Application Administrator
- Financial Application Administrator
- Human Capital Management Application Administrator
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Marketing VP
- Procurement Application Administrator
- Project Application Administrator
- Sales Lead Qualifier
- Supply Chain Application Administrator
It never ceases to amaze me what we find. Why would the roles bolded above need to configure workflow?
Administrator roles... Implementation roles.. make sense, but why these end user roles? Does Oracle have any standards they issue to product teams about what can / can't go in end user roles? (That is a rhetorical question)...