You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to override the original element in retro processing with another element ?

Received Response

Summary: Need to know if there is a way to replace the original retro element with another element when retro process runs.

we need different retro element for prior year retro calculation and different element for current year retro calculation.

Content (required):

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!