Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
Is there a way to validate/diagnose application passcode issues? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Is there a way to validate/diagnose application passcode issues?

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

We have a few isolated instances of candidates saying they cannot access an application they started and that the application kicked them out. Is there a means of validating this or tracing any application errors?

Content (required):

The following has been received recently:

"I have started an application for the job with ID_____, and using the email: _____________. I try to continue my application using the same email address, I get the verification code, and then it stacks on "loading" for hours. I tried since yesterday, using a different browser, machine, private windows, pretty much everything I could think of, but it seems that it always stacks on loading. I also tried using a different email to start the application, which worked (i.e. it allows me to start a new application), but I do not monitor that email address regularly, and I'm afraid

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!