Automate invoice validation after PO increase
How can we automatically validate held invoices when the PO is increased via a new PR
- PO has 1 000 Eur amount Open.
- Receive Invoice of 1 500 Eur which is matched to the PO.
- When validating, the invoice will get Amount billed exceeds amount received and Billed amount exceeds received amount by tolerance amount holds.
- Raise a new PR for 500 Eur and add it to the same PO.
- Validate invoice again.
- Invoice will have the same holds.
- Manually allocate invoice to both PO lines (1000 + 500)
- Validate the invoice again and holds are now resolved.
We have two problems with this process that I would appreciate some help with.