Why is the latest eligibility status date not updating after running batch process or single process
We have made changes to eligibility profiles that we are trying to vet before creating the performance documents. However, I am unsure if it has processed correctly as the latest eligibility status date has not changed since the initial run.
I've tried running the batch process and clicking Process Eligibility for a single person via Performance Document Eligibility > Check Eligibility. I've also tried changing the effective date as that has worked for me in the past but it seems stuck on the last date. I've also tried running the process for a different performance document to see if maybe it was something about one particular eligibility profile, but the date now remains the same for all of them.