REST API to create bank account for a supplier site
What is full process to create a bank account for a supplier site?
In FBDI template, there are three sheets:
To my understanding, they can be mapped to REST API endpoints:
- IBY_TEMP_EXT_PAYEES -> POST /fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/paymentsExternalPayees (link)
- IBY_TEMP_EXT_BANK_ACCTS -> POST /fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/externalBankAccounts (link)
- IBY_TEMP_PMT_INSTR_USES -> POST /fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/instrumentAssignments (link)
But in another post "How to use REST APIs for supplier bank accounts", I just see steps 2 and 3.
- are all the steps 1, 2, 3 are mandatory to create bank account for a supplier?
- when I tried to create external payee by REST API, I got error code as shown below. Did I source JSON from correct Oracle fields?