What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more!
project related approvals should not contain cost center approves — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

project related approvals should not contain cost center approves

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Our requirements cost center owner approvals for any expenses that do not have project-related information in the report.

However, if the expense report includes any project-based information such as a project number or ID, it should be forwarded to the Project Manager's line manager chain. In such cases, cost center approval is not required, unlike non-project expenses.

Content (required):

I am having trouble configuring approval rules that work for both non-project-related requests and project-related requests using Role-based approval rules. When adding project-related information in the expense report it will go to Project-related approvals and cost center manager approvals. 

How to get needed results when using project-related information in the expense area? I have tired to include conditions a (CostCenterRuleSet) related conditions as ProjectTotal.projectId 0 or ProjectTotal.projectId null or Project.total is 0) I get an error as “The approval history can't be displayed because this task couldn't be assigned to any approver".

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!