You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Dynamic skills type in the performance document

Summary:

Hello,

Today, we know it's possible to evaluate skills in the performance document.

We have the following options :

For example if I choose role skills (skills associated to the job profile), if I have 15 skills linked to the job profile, can I select only 5 skills to be evaluatued in the performance document ? or the logic is If I choose role skills I will evaluated 15 skills and I can decided evaluate only X skills in developing status or attained or all?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):


26C


Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!