You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Can I Format Text (Bold/Italic) in the Open Enrollment Message on the Home Tab in VBS?

I am updating the Open Enrollment Message displayed on the Home Tab page and would like to improve the formatting of the text.

Is there a way to apply formatting such as bold, italic, or other text styling within the message? When I enter the text, the message displayed on the page does not appear the same way it was formatted in the editor.

As shown in the attached screenshot, the formatting I entered is not being retained when the message is rendered on the screen.

Has anyone successfully formatted Open Enrollment messages in this area, or is plain text the only option available?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!