You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Default enrollment and coverage in one plan based off enrollment and coverage on another plan

Summary:

I have a requirement where I need to have the enrollments and coverage in one plan (with 3 applicable options and 1 waive option) be triggered by the enrollments of another 3 plans. We have a supp life EE, supp life spouse, and supp life children. They're all in their own plan type, for whatever that means. Within each supp life plan type, there is a plan (the only option is Enrolled) and a Decline supp plan that was set up as Regular for Plan Function. There are no options within the decline supp life plans.

The plan that needs to get the correct option enrollments and coverage is one plan, with equivalent options (supp EE plan → ADD indiv option, supp spouse plan → ADD spouse option, supp child plan → ADD child(ren) option, no supp life enrollments → ADD waive option). I have a coverage calculation formula that seems to be mathing correctly (but always open to see what other have used to be sure I have the best option), but I cannot for the life of me get the enrollments to happen as expected. Any thoughts? I would greatly appreciate any input from

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!