How to Ensure You Receive Critical Eloqua Support Communications
As Eloqua power users and admins come and go from organizations, we occasionally hear that customers are not receiving critical Eloqua support communications that are being sent out. If you feel like you're missing out on critical communications from Eloqua, you can sign up to receive these emails from directly within the Eloqua platform.
To ensure you receive critical Eloqua support communications:
- Navigate to Settings.
Click Users in the Users and Security area.
- Find your name and right-click on the drop down and select Edit User Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and within the Communication Preferences ensure that the Receive Emergency Communications from Eloqua? radio button is set to Yes.
- Save your changes.
All Eloqua customers will want to visit and follow the Eloqua System Status blog here in Topliners too to keep closer tabs on unexpected outages, and when the service is expected to resume as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should sign up for emergency support communications?
Administrators and anyone who maintains any integration to Eloqua will want to sign-up to ensure they're receiving emergency support communications directly from Eloqua.
What types of emails can I expect?
You will receive notices for:
- Upcoming scheduled quarterly releases alerts, along with planned and unplanned maintenance announcements
- Notifications related to planned product changes such as API changes, decommissioning of elements of functionality, and introduction of new functionality.
- Notifications related to unexpected issues that arise through the arrival of the quarterly maintenance rollout.
I've signed up, but am still not receiving any emails.
If you’ve verified that the emails are not being caught in SPAM filters, or blocked at the corporate server level, contact Eloqua Support. Your email address could be on the Oracle Master Exclude list, or you may have unsubscribed from Eloqua emails in the past.
How do I stop receiving these emergency support communications?
Follow the same path you took to opt-in and change Receive Emergency Communications from Eloqua? radio button to No.
- Learn more about user management in our documentation.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua