Discussions

Oracle Responsys Feature Availability Listing

sshew-Oracle
sshew-Oracle Principal Product ManagerPosts: 131 Employee
edited May 2, 2022 2:21PM in Responsys
View the availability type of major Responsys features in this document.
Post edited by Wilson Zhu-Oracle on

Comments

• Thomas Worm-Oracle
    edited Sep 13, 2017 4:25AM

Hi

Great document - without this collective list of features it is difficult to know what features are available especially for old accounts that might not have had new features enabled as they were introduced.

I think it would be even better if the document stated the most recent release number that it covers in general and perhaps even better for all features, in which release they were introduced?

Is there a new update available going all the way up to release 6.33?

Thanks,

Thomas

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Amanda Onate-Oracle
    Amanda Onate-Oracle Principal Product Manager, Oracle Responsys Posts: 337 Employee

Hi

Great document - without this collective list of features it is difficult to know what features are available especially for old accounts that might not have had new features enabled as they were introduced.

I think it would be even better if the document stated the most recent release number that it covers in general and perhaps even better for all features, in which release they were introduced?

Is there a new update available going all the way up to release 6.33?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

We created this document shortly after our 6.31 release. Beginning with the 6.31 release, we have maintained this comprehensive document as well as individual listings with each release. Below are the links to the Feature Availability Listings for the past 3 releases. We are planning to create new listings with each new release moving forward.

6.31:

6.32:

6.33:

Hope this helps.

Best,

Amanda

• Hi Amanda,

There are a few features that I can't interpret to functionality in the Responsys - can you help me out?

1. "Configurable Delivery Receipt Status Code Handling for SMS"?
    2. "Mobile Device Tracking" - is that Push or SMS releated?

Thanks,

Thomas

• Amanda Onate-Oracle
    Amanda Onate-Oracle Principal Product Manager, Oracle Responsys Posts: 337 Employee

Hi Amanda,

There are a few features that I can't interpret to functionality in the Responsys - can you help me out?

1. "Configurable Delivery Receipt Status Code Handling for SMS"?
    2. "Mobile Device Tracking" - is that Push or SMS releated?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Mobile Device Tracking is for Push. I've emailed yous separately about your first question.

Thanks,

Amanda

• This document is great, but it would be better if it included the following:

• Original Release Information -- what release it was in.
    • Later releases that included updates to the feature

It would make it easier to find any training materials involved in the release of the new feature and later updates to it. 

• Amy Logan-Oracle
    Amy Logan-Oracle Senior Customer Success Manager Posts: 1 Employee

Hi Amanda, please can you provide a current comprehensive Feature Availability list, including whether they are currently still CA or now GA?
    I'd like to use this for an older account that may have not had features enabled as they were released.
    Many thanks,
    Amy

• Hi Team, is the attached list reflecting the latest updates? I've seen Nov 2019 as the last update date - is it possible to get this updated?

Thank you!

Roxana

• Bob Meixner-Oracle
    Bob Meixner-Oracle Senior Product Strategist Posts: 10 Employee

Best place to get the latest release information is the Release Readiness area on Oracle.com. Here is a direct link to the Responsys details. https://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/tutorials/tutorial/cloud/responsys/releases/21A/21A-responsys-wn.htm