How to enable Send Time Optimization for Responsys
Saransh Agarwal-Oracle Principal Program ManagerBangalorePosts: 1 Employee
edited May 2, 2022 6:13AM in Responsys
- Purchase Send Time Optimization (STO) by working with your customer success manager (or sales). After completing this step, the customer should be able to confirm this by navigating to the Resource Quota Tab (in MyServices) and there the customer should be able to see ‘Oracle Responsys Send Time Optimization Cloud Service - 1,000 Records’. (SKU on customers’ Order Document will state B81593)
- You must have Admin Access to My Services.
- Click the My Services URL in the email you received from Oracle. Make sure you have admin access
- The Sign in to Oracle Cloud page is displayed.
- Enter your User Name and Password, and then click Sign In.
- When login is complete, the Oracle Cloud - My Services Dashboard is displayed
- Click the Responsys tile to view the service details.
- On the Service Details - Overview page, locate the active service instance (Responsys Account) to which you want to allocate Send Time Optimization (STO). Click its action menu button, and then select Modify.
- The Modify Oracle Marketing Cloud Instance page is displayed. In the field for Oracle Responsys Send Time Optimization Cloud Service - 1,000 Records, write '1'. When you have finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Modify.
- The Confirmation dialog is displayed. Click Modify to submit your changes to Oracle for configuring. You can also click Cancel to go back to the Modify Oracle Responsys Audience Instance page without making updates to your service instance, and then click Cancel again to return to the Service Details: Oracle Marketing Cloud page.
- After you update the service instance, the Service Details: Oracle Marketing Cloud page is displayed and a message banner across the top of the screen identifies the service instance that was updated. The add-on products will not be available right away. It takes Oracle several days to complete all the steps to activate Send Time Optimization (STO) for your service instance. Oracle notifies you by email when the new add-on products are ready to use.
- Log out of Oracle Cloud - My Services: Click the user menu, and then select Sign Out.
NOTE: the content of this document is adapted based on this documentation from Responsys -→ Adding allocations to a service instance
Post edited by OIT Integration User on