Discussions

Eloqua's Tip Tuesday: Top Tips of 2022 and Getting Ready for 2023!

JodyMooney-Oracle
JodyMooney-Oracle Outbound Product Management, EloquaTorontoPosts: 297 Employee
edited Dec 20, 2022 9:37PM in Eloqua

Each week we post interesting tips and tricks for Eloqua users, on Tuesdays. To see more Tip Tuesday posts, head here.

25 tips later and here we are - our final our final Tip Tuesday Post for 2022! While I have two quick and insightful "end of year" tips for you today, I thought it would be fun to start by taking a quick peek at our top 5 most popular tips this past year.

So, in no particular order, here's our top 5 tips of 2022:

And for this week's tip... Let's get ready for 2023! Here's two important reminders for you:

1. Start updating your copyright dates: think email templates, landing pages, and footers in Eloqua! (and why not update your favourite powerpoint presentations while you're at it 😉)
  2. Create 2023 asset folders: Start creating your 2023 asset folders in Eloqua and while you're at is, why not consider archiving older assets that you no longer need visible in Eloqua. [Thank you @kpindle of Sojourn Solutions for this great end of year reminder!]

Have an Eloqua tip you would like to share for a future “Tip Tuesday” post? Drop me (@JodyMooney-Oracle) a message via Topliners with your tip including any relevant screenshots/links to help share your favorite tips with fellow Eloqua users? If your tip is selected, we’ll tag you in the post too!

And with that, I've certainly had a lot of fun and learned a whole bunch of interesting tips and tricks for Eloqua over the last 25 weeks of Tip Tuesday! Hope you've enjoyed our tips as well.

What was your favourite tip? Any particular areas of the platform or topics would you like to see us cover in 2023?

New to Tip Tuesday? You can check out all of our Tip Tuesday posts here.

Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua