How to Create Benefits Eligibility Based on Multiple Participant & Spouse Criteria
I need to understand how I can create eligibility criteria based on multiple factors related to participants (employee) and their Spouse to calculate a rate.
Hello Experts! Looking for your expertise!
We have a plan that calculates the employees rate based on the following criteria:
- The employee's **** (Female or Male)
- The employee's age (age bands starting at 15 and every 5 years: 15-19, 20-24, etc.)
- If the employees OR their spouse is a smoker
- If the Employee OR Spouse is a smoker, than the smoker rate applies
- If neither the Employee OR Spouse is a smoker, than the non-smoker rate applies