Why is it necessary to Reopen Life Event to Approve or Deny Document of Record?
Would like Oracle and others' input on whether an Action Item can be Approved/Denied without having to reopen the Life Event.
Steps to approve/deny action items when the EE does not load to Document Of Records before electing benefits:
- Employee adds their spouse to mdv before marriage cert is uploaded and spouse suspends - event closes once benefits are elected.
- Employee uploads their marriage certificate in DOR. DOR team reviews and approves document.
- Benefits Team goes back in to employee record to clear action items
- Benefits Team date tracks to event
- Benefits Team reopens closed event