You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Move Compensation Change Statement to Document of Records

Accepted answer


I would like to move the Compensation Change Statement from Employee Self Service to Document of record once the comp cycle is over.

Content (required):

We have all our document stored under Document of Record and we would like to also store the Compensation Change Statement under Document of Record since HR can easily access all document at one place from Person Management.

Also, if there a process which we can run which automatically which creates a Document under Employee Record that would be great to have.

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!