You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

defining imputed income calculation

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Need help in defining imputed income calculation in Benefits

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

I have defined Company Provided basic Life plan as "Subject to Imputed Income" and the rates for the plan as Standard Rates. There is a Imputed Shell plan. However, what is the significance of the Activity Type in the Rates "Employee payroll imputed income distribution". when i chose that activity type the Processing information tab is not same as Standard rates processing information.

When do i need to create Imputed Rates?

for my client i have 5 different plans that are 100% paid by employer. Of which only Company Provided Basic life is marked as "Subject to imputed income" at plan level and the Company provided Long Term Disability has the activity type "employee payroll imputed income distribution" with variable rates. I am not sure if the Company Provided Long Term Disability plan will be considered for imputed income calculation. is there any documentation that contains how to implement Imputed income calculation? the oracle documentation is very generic. Thanks in advance.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!