You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Seeded Alert Still Triggering After Disabling Seeded Template.

in Benefits 1 comment

Summary:

Hello Experts,

I am testing the seeded Benefits alert "Summary of Elections at Open Enrollment".

As part of the configuration, I disabled the seeded notification template and created a custom notification template to be used instead. However, during testing, my custom template isn't being triggered.

When I reviewed the Alert Activity Log, I noticed the following entry:

Alert Process Started for Alert Id :[ 300000000347905] Alert Name : [Summary of Elections at Open Enrollment]
Session is Avaialble. Session id =5C85A0FE674027D0E0633394750AD783History Override user for Session =nullUser =FUSION_APPS_HCM_ESS_APPID Template = Notification of Summary of Elected Benefits , Enabled = falseAlert Process Completed for Alert Id : [300000000347905] Alert Name : [Summary of Elections at Open Enrollment]

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!