You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How do I turn off the Journey notification / reminder "Notice - Expiring Fusion Journey"?

Summary:

Much to my surprise and chagrin, we had a manager receive the following reminder, entitled "Notice - Expiring Fusion Journey for [USER]". We are using the "Onboarding" Journey. The Journey itself has no notifications turned on. Under the individual Journey Task > Notifications:

  1. When Task is Assigned or Reassigned: notification on (All other notifications are off.)
  2. Reminders are on. The Content Type is Default Content.

How do I turn off the notification?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Below is a sample notification. Which begs the questions:

  1. Where do I shut off the notification? As noted above, I do not see anything turned on under either the Task or the Onboarding Journey. I checked Alerts Composer and do not see the following if I search for "Journeys" or "checklist" or "expir%".

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!