Want to be among the first to know about upcoming events that showcase new release functionality, industry best practices, and more? Check out our Events calendars where you can find out what’s upcoming and what’s playing.
Community members can attend Cloud Customer Connect events live and ask questions, or view replays on demand. Events span all cloud applications areas so members are sure to find something relevant.
Use the Events menu to quickly access event calendars for Oracle Cloud products.
As a community member, you have exclusive access to the following types of events:
- Product Events - Delivered by Oracle development leaders, this type of events discusses product functionality, best practice usage, reporting, roadmaps, implementation, and other product-related topics.
- Within Product Events, the Common Events page features events that are relevant across multiple services and solutions, and also includes upcoming conferences such as Oracle Live and Virtual Summits.
- Transformation Events - Delivered by Oracle customers (including Oracle internal), this type of event covers the journey to the cloud, business transformation, considerations and challenges, change management, and other executive level topics.
You can also navigate to the All Community Events page to get a consolidated view of all upcoming events from each of the Event pages. You can also search events from this page.
Event Troubleshooting FAQ:
- Why do I get “Access Denied” when clicking “Register for Event” in an email notification?
- You must sign in to CCC in a browser first, then you can register.
- Why do I get “Access Denied” when I try to register for an event using my CCC account?
- Complete CCC registration by adding at least one area of interest. Check the article How to become a member.
- Why do I get “Access Denied” when I try to register using my personal email?
- You must register to CCC with your company email address.
- I am not receiving Zoom confirmation emails with event details in my Inbox or Junk folders. What should I do?
- Please follow up with your IT team and ensure they follow the guidance in Step 1 on this help page (ensuring the specific Zoom email and specific IP addresses are allowed by your company’s email server): https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-receiving-emails-from-Zoom
- Please ask another employee from your company to try and register for a CCC session using their work email and see if they have the same experience.
- Please use another email (other than your work one) to see if that works. You should not use a personal email/Zoom account to attend CCC events but as a one time test, it is ok.
- Can I enroll other people for a CCC Event?
- No, enrollment is self-service. Each participant needs to first register for CCC to access events.
- I was not able to attend an event. Is there a recording that I can watch?
- Yes, navigate to the respective event post page. Replay videos from past events become available 1-2 days after an event has occurred.
- Can I download the video recording file to share with my team mates?
- Video recording files cannot be downloaded, but team mates can register to CCC and see the event recording from the event post page.
- How do I get access to the presentation slides?
- The .PDF version of the presentation is available to download 24 hours after the event. The PowerPoint version is not available.
- When I try to watch the video, it just sits there and spins a red circle in the middle. What should I do?
- Try refreshing the page. If that doesn’t work, try a different browser (there have been reported issues viewing replay videos using Chrome.)
- I have received the email with the link to the recording and there is a .PDF file embedded in the page. Is it possible for you to email me the .PDF document directly as our company security is blocking that content for download?
- No, for security reasons, downloading is self-service from the event post pages.
- I have attended an event and I have questions to discuss with Oracle. How can I do that?
- Please post your questions to the respective product Categories.
- I have attended an event and I have found issues in the solutions presented. How can I let Oracle know?
- Please log an SR.