Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! VOTE FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC NOW.
Click on this link for the poll.
Please note that on Saturday, July 9, 2022, at 6:00 AM Pacific time, our Case Management System will undergo a scheduled maintenance for approximately 60 minutes. During this time, case creation via SuiteAnswers will be unavailable and inbound calls will be routed to Customer Service.

How to add sublist values into another suitelet's sublist

edited Dec 2, 2019 5:55PM in SuiteCloud / Customization

Hi Everyone,

I have created a suitelet that has sublist. onclicking button a another suitelet will open. which is something similar to popup window, from that user selects or pick some line items. now on submit(click of any button) of second suitelet i want add all the selected line item values to main suitelet.

I have thought of passing parameters but sublist has more than 50 columns!
and even I tried to store in table and fetch it back in main suitelet but very tedious.

Is there any API to add  sublist's line's into another suitelet of same type and has equal number of columns?

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders