Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
NetSuite Release 2023.1 is here! Download the release notes and post your questions in the new Release 2023.1 category.
Join the webinar and "Get the Most Out of NetSuite Inventory Management" on May 2, 2023 at 10 AM PST. Click on this link to register. Do not forget to RSVP on this page as well!
NSC | Missing List Page and Center Tabs in Custom Roles
Even if the users with Custom Role were given permission to a specific record, the Center tab is still missing.
Set Classic View Interface as User Preference:
- Go to Home > Set Preference > Appearance tab
- Centers & Dashboards: Mark the Use Classic Interface as Checked
Set Classic View Interface as User's Role:
- Log in as Administrator
- Go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles
- Select and Edit the Role you want to change
- Go to the Preferences tab
- On the Preference dropdown, select Use Classic Interface and mark it as checked then click Set
- Click Save
- The user cannot find the Use Classic Interface checkbox when navigating to Home > Set Preferences > Appearance if the standard role is already using a Classic Center.
- Earn Community badges for Refer a Member | Answer Accepter | Content Creator
Michelle Jabanes | Ask a Guru