SuiteWorld is the largest annual gathering of the NetSuite community. Join us in Las Vegas and virtually, October 16-19, 2023. See you there!
NSC | Missing List Page and Center Tabs in Custom Roles
Even if the users with Custom Role were given permission to a specific record, the Center tab is still missing.
Set Classic View Interface as User Preference:
- Go to Home > Set Preference > Appearance tab
- Centers & Dashboards: Mark the Use Classic Interface as Checked
Set Classic View Interface as User's Role:
- Log in as Administrator
- Go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles
- Select and Edit the Role you want to change
- Go to the Preferences tab
- On the Preference dropdown, select Use Classic Interface and mark it as checked then click Set
- Click Save
- The user cannot find the Use Classic Interface checkbox when navigating to Home > Set Preferences > Appearance if the standard role is already using a Classic Center.
- Earn Community badges for Refer a Member | Answer Accepter | Content Creator
- Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining this month's Ask A Guru Live about Procure to Pay. RSVP on this event now!
Michelle Jabanes | NetSuite Support Community Administrator