How to add custom field(s) to the landing page in Redwood Service Center, Help Desk or Case Mgmt
- In this article, we are providing steps on how to add a custom column to the landing page.
- The principles shared in this article can be applied to the Fusion Service Center, Helpdesk or Case Management; which uses adaptive search.
Steps to add a custom field to the landing page
- Create a custom field or confirm it is published
- In the runtime application, go to the "≡" then Configuration, Sandboxes.
- Create a new Sandbox and mark the active checkbox to the Application Composer as a tool.
- At the top yellow banner, under tools, select Application Composer.
- On the left side, under Object Name, search for Service Request or Help Desk based on your need.