Share with colleagues and friends who could benefit from our webinars too!
In observance of Public Holidays and Oracle Mandatory Year-End break, our NetSuite Support Guru Team will be offline on December 25 to 29 and January 1, 2024.
The NetSuite Support Community site will be up and running on the dates mentioned above, and you may continue to post your questions and discussions. Our NetSuite Support Gurus will respond to unanswered questions posted during the holiday break once we resume normal operations on January 2, 2024.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season. We are grateful for your participation and contributions in the community, and we look forward to collaborating with you in 2024.
NetSuite Support Community Team
NSC | Show Transaction Number from Invoice to Custom Record
Link a Custom Record to an Invoice and show the Invoice Number on a Custom Body Field in the Custom Record.
In order to be able to do this, we should create a workflow to Create a Record with the trigger type After Record Submit.
1. Navigate to Customization > Workflow > Workflows > New
2. Basic Information:
○ Name: Enter Link Invoice to Custom Record
○ Record Type: Select Transaction
○ Sub Types: Select Invoice
○ Execute As Admin: Enter Checkmark
○ Release Status: Select Released
○ Initiation: Select Event Based
3. Event Definition:
○ On Create: Enter Checkmark
○ Trigger Type: Select After Record Submit
4. Click Save
5. Click State 1
6. Bottom right corner: Click