Enforce Holds Customer Credit Limit Handling > Still Able to Create Sales Orders
Scenario: Following criteria to have the Customer put on Credit Hold is met, however, Sales Orders are still saved.
- Accounting Preference Customer Credit Limit Includes Orders = T
- Accounting Preference Customer Credit Limit Handling is set to Enforce Holds
- User Preference Customer Credit Limit Handling is set to Enforce Holds
- Customer Financial Tab > Credit Limit = 0
- Customer Financial Tab > Hold = On/Auto
With this setup, Sales Orders cannot be created for the Customer that is on Credit Hold. However, please note that the Customer Credit Card Handling Preference does not affect Cash Sales, Opportunities, or Estimates. Hence, you need to check the