We have an integration that creates accounts in NetSuite from a separate system. We have a field that states by name who owns the record in the other system. In my workflow, based on whomever is in that "owner" field, I would like to "set value" the new account Sales Rep to their appropriate employee record in NS. My workflow initiates fine. I see it going through the steps. Instead of marking the correct employee record (say ex: 999), it keeps the sales rep as NULL and says it set it to employee "9943", which doesn't exist. And then exits. We have Team Selling on. Is that the issue? Once Team Selling is on, can you not do workflows to define the primary sales rep? Or can that only be done with scripting? I've scoured SuiteAnswers for workflow examples of setting sales rep on a Rep record, but can only find examples of it clearing out the field lol. Any workarounds would be great. Right now, the only thing I can do is have a dashboard report alert me when a new account is created, then I run a saved mass update that'll populate the field for me, based on who is on the "owner" field. That works wonderfully. Can I make a workflow to push a mass update? Getting desperate here. LOL!