NetSuite Admin Tip: Tips When Sending Email From Saved Search
Here are some settings or fields to check when Sending Email From Saved Search.
1. Make sure the search result populates correctly and all fields are present.
2. In Search > Email tab > Send Email Alerts When Records Are Created/Updated checkbox is enabled
3. Under the Specific Recipients subtab, add the users that should get the notificiation
4. For each user, check Send On Update
5. Under the Updated Fields subtab, add the field
In this example, we want an alert that triggers the changing of transaction status from Open to Closed.
6. Click Save & Run
For more details, see the following: