Looking for community feedback.
When I started at my job just a couple of months ago, they were pricing out Avalara vs OneSource to automate the sales tax rate updates and exemption certificates. We also do business all across North America, and on rare occasions, overseas.
My boss and the Sr. Admin (who is now gone) had decided on OneSource because it was substantially less expensive.
I just looked into the SuiteTax module and it looks like it covers everything that OneSource/Avalara does. Am I missing anything? Also, does anyone know how the prices compare?
I would like to use SuiteTax if it will do the job. I would think it would be a smoother transition.
Also, if you feel that maintaining the sales tax rates are manageable inside native NetSuite, please let me know your experience, and perhaps we could have a zoom call about it.
Thanks in advance!