Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.
Join the NetSuite Referral Program and get rewarded for introducing your peers to the NetSuite community. ⭐️ https://lnkd.in/eYXGYfC9
SuiteWorld Early Bird Registration is OPEN! The countdown to SuiteWorld is officially on!
Creating an Expiring Passport Saved Search
Did you know that you can create a saved search that can indicate which employees have Passports that will be expiring soon?
Complete the following steps to create a saved search that will inform you about which employees have passports expiring this fiscal quarter.
1. Navigate to Lists > Employees > Passports > Search
2. Check the Use Advanced Search box, if you have not already done so
3. Click the Create Saved Search button
4. Enter "Expiring Passports This Fiscal Quarter" in the search title field
5. On the Criteria subtab, you will want to add a date of expiration filter for this fiscal quarter. (or another date of expiration you wish to use)