We have made the decision to go paperless by Jan 1, 2023. To that end we need to include a note on all invoices that go out between now and then to let customers know we are doign this and to prompt them to help us get there.
My Office Manager asked if we could make an overlay that puts itself into the body of the invoice below where the items show. I told her that can be problematic if the invoice contains a lot of line items already. It could push our message to the bottom, which may run into space remaining issues. Or, it may push it off to another page entirely, which presents its own issues.
I tried creating a description item and then using a workflow to add that as a line item during Creation of an Invoice. But if I did it right all that did was add the name of the description item, without the accompanying description text part of the item.
I tried having the workflow just insert text after the last item and it did that, but it ignored all the formatting and it showed up as a wall of text that no one would ever read.
Any suggestions on how to do this?