Hello everyone,
I was wondering if its possible for me to do the following:
- We have a list for shipping items within Netsuite (Lists -> Accounting -> Ship Items).
- This list is used for Shipping methods within Purchase Orders
- One of the things we wanted to implement was having shipping method stored in the vendor, so that when a vendor is selected, it auto-populates the shipping method in the PO.
- However, there is no shipping method field within a vendor record.
- I have created a custom field on the vendor record that is populated based on this Ship Items list.
The Ship Items list contains different shipping methods and their corresponding subsidiary. In a PO, the Shipping Method field has the options filtered by the vendor's subsidiary. For example, if the vendor I pick is from subsidiary X, then the Shipping Method field will only show Ship Items records that are part of subsidiary X.
In the case of my custom vendor field in the Vendor profile, it is currently bringing all the records available in the Ship Items list, since its sourcing from that list. I would like this to also filter based on the vendor's subsidiary. Is there a way to accomplish this without having to use Suitescript?
Thanks!!