Hello,
We currently have created a custom suitescript for some label printing that we use for inventory.
Mainly, the suitelet script looks at a Work Order Issue, and then populates the quantities on a table so that we can input how many copies of a label to print.
It populates these values on a sublist using the following line of code:
The weird part is that I hjave this working on my role (I have an admin role without access to HR stuff), and so can my manager, but when we try this with a non-admin employee on their role, the Math.round seems to fail:
"You have entered an Invalid Field Value 1.0 for the following field: item_list_qty"
I'm not quite sure where to go from here. If I force the code, for example saying Math.round (1.0), then it works and puts in a 1, but when it feeds it a 1.0 from that variable (pairs[i].item_list_qty), then it doesn't take it on SOME roles.
Would any of you have any idea on how I can resolve this?
Thanks!