Hi guys,
Since we are HW & SW company we have separate Logistic & Financial SO's we create. However, there is a dependency between these SO's, there is 1 to many ratio, meaning that we could have 1 Financial SO which is Affiliated to a number of Logistic SO.
Since the NS vanilla does not have the option the same as for other transaction 'Created From', we thought of implementing the following solution (will need some help with this one):
Creating a custom transaction field for SO, field type: List
I would like the field to show all the Sales Order that are affiliated to the customer which is being used and which is NOT in statuses: Fully Billed, Closed, Cancelled, this way the list will be narrowed down as we continue using this process, saved search CANNOT be use for this type of fields, and I have having difficulties with using the filleters, something isn't working...
Example of how I would expect this to work;
Financial SO for customer Mr.Doughnut:
SOUS001, status: Fully Billed
SOUS002, Pending Billing
SOUS003, Pending Billing
Logistic SO for customer Mr.Doughnut:
SOUS004
SOUS005
SOUS006
When using the custom field, it will show in a list: SOUS002, SOUS003
Is there a way to get this done? I didn't want to burden with to much details but I have another custom SO filed with picklist values that I also wanted to add as conditions...
Thank you