I am testing the Package functionality in NetSuite - however we also have a 3rd party SuiteApp installed for shipping with a UK carrier.
I'm not sure if the behaviour I am getting is normal (for NetSuite), or as a result of the SuiteApp - but I don't want to remove the SuiteApp from my Sandbox (as I need to test my solution alongside the SuiteApp).
I have set up some packages in Setup/Accounting/Shipping/Packages and configured some Items to be put into these different package types (and some Items to ship separately).
When I create a Fulfilment from a Sales Order containing these items, it correctly sets the number of packages, and the weight of each:
But it doesn't populate the Items? Is this normal?
I know I can use the 'Pack All' popup to add items to boxes, but unless you manually work out which Items NetSuite has allocated to each box by the weight given on the first screen, then you may find that you put items into boxes but the weights will be incorrect??
Is this normal behaviour, or a result of our 3rd party SuiteApp? Please could someone offer a screenshot of how packages work in a native NetSuite environment?