Share with colleagues and friends who could benefit from our webinars too!
In observance of Public Holidays and Oracle Mandatory Year-End break, our NetSuite Support Guru Team will be offline on December 25 to 29 and January 1, 2024.
The NetSuite Support Community site will be up and running on the dates mentioned above, and you may continue to post your questions and discussions. Our NetSuite Support Gurus will respond to unanswered questions posted during the holiday break once we resume normal operations on January 2, 2024.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season. We are grateful for your participation and contributions in the community, and we look forward to collaborating with you in 2024.
NetSuite Support Community Team
Emails in NS no longer working
As of today, emails are no longer working in NS.
Creating an email from communication (customer, case, or transaction) clicking Merge/Send does nothing:
So far troubleshooting:
1. Created Dummy Customer, attempted to send email from customer record - Unsuccessful
2. Logged into NS-SB, attempted to send email from dummy customer record - Unsuccessful
3. NS-SB switched the form to NS native Standard customer form - attempted to send email - Unsuccessful
4. Researched NS Network to determine if any other company having the same issue - No report on email issues
5. Attached sent email list (There are emails being sent from the company as of today as of this time)