Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.
Join the NetSuite Referral Program and get rewarded for introducing your peers to the NetSuite community. ⭐️ https://lnkd.in/eYXGYfC9
SuiteWorld Early Bird Registration is OPEN! The countdown to SuiteWorld is officially on!
Tracking Job Requisition By Status and Recruiter on a Job Record
Did you know that you can track job requisitions and filter those by recruiter and/or status from a specific Job Record? To do this, please follow the steps provided below:
1. Navigate to Setup > HR Information System > Jobs.
2. Click View beside the Job Title that contains the Job Requisitions that you want to track.
3. Access the Job Requisition Tab from the Job Record page.
4. Click on Customize View. This will lead you to the default Saved Search which you can customize.
5. Enter a Search Title. It is recommended that you use a unique search title for easy reference.