Hi All
I have a project task saved search whose intent is to report on project tasks with an (1) end date or (2) start date within Last Week. But having the two criteria on the same search means the count is in the same column. So I want the project task assignee names (the employees) for (1) in one column and those for (2) in another column.
Any idea how I can do this/ what the correct formula is?
I tried the following using earlier resources by @Robert Nedelkow-Oracle which is throwing an error with 'formula(text). It is found at:
CASE WHEN ({custevent_hw_role_start_date} >= TRUNC({today} - 7 ,'W') and {custevent_hw_role_start_date} <= NEXT_DAY({today} - 7 ,'SATURDAY')) THEN {custevent_hw_resource} ELSE 0 END
CASE WHEN ({custevent_hw_role_end_date} >= TRUNC({today} - 7 ,'W') and {custevent_hw_role_end_date} <= NEXT_DAY({today} - 7 ,'SATURDAY')) THEN {custevent_hw_resource} ELSE 0 END
Where: {custevent_hw_role_start_date} = the project task start date
{custevent_hw_role_end_date} = the project task end date
{custevent_hw_resource} = project task assignee name
Bonus question - when I group the columns by count, would I be able to format the {custevent_hw_role_end_date} to a negative value?