Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
NetSuite Release 2023.1 is here! Download the release notes and post your questions in the new Release 2023.1 category.
Join the webinar and "Get the Most Out of NetSuite Inventory Management" on May 2, 2023 at 10 AM PST. Click on this link to register. Do not forget to RSVP on this page as well!
Something new and exciting is coming in the Community on April 5, 2023. Follow Community Whiz category so you won't miss out!
Price level value in system notes
- A user did a CSV import and uploaded incorrect data into customer records. Namely into the Group Pricing sub-list.
- CSV advanced options had LOG SYSTEM NOTES FOR CUSTOM FIELDS checked, but i assume as this is a standard NS field this did not apply?
- They had made a backup of the original data, but the backup was made using the same incorrect assumptions and is useless.
- I created a search to check for old values using the below criteria.
- System notes>context = CSV
- System notes>Date = this month to date
- Search results did not show the Group pricing level old or new value