Dear All,
I have encountered an issue related to Vendor Payments through EFT, and I would appreciate your assistance. One of our vendors has multiple bank accounts with different payment file format types:
- Bank of America (FX Swift Wire) – Primary Account
- Bank of America (US Swift Wire) – Secondary Account
When processing payments for this vendor and selecting the bank account along with the corresponding payment file format, I can see the open bills for the selected file format. However, when I switch from Payment File Format 1 to Payment File Format 2, I am unable to see any open bills for this vendor.
It seems that when a vendor has two accounts, only the open bills for the primary account (Payment File Format 1) are displayed, and the bills for the secondary account (Payment File Format 2) are not shown.
Could you please advise if there is something I need to rectify in this process to ensure that open bills for both accounts are visible?
Thank you in advance for your help.