I need to create an Inventory Worksheet with SuiteScript for 14,300 items. The account has a total of 252,290 items.
The only way I know to do it is to create an inventoryworksheet record, set the Subsidiary, Account, and Location, then use findSublistLineWithValue using the item's internal id as the value.
Because only 10,000 lines are "visible" to the script, most of the items are not found because they fall outside that range of lines.
In the UI I can add a filter using a custom item field to reduce the number of lines.
Question: Is there is any way to add that filter when creating the record with SuiteScript?
Or is there any other way to create this worksheet?
I read an old post from January 2020, "Challenge for The Impossible Task - Script/Import Adjust Inventory Worksheet - WITH BINS" where the solution was:
"We have built a solution that does this. CSV import into custom records, and then we use a scheduled script to "convert" those custom records into lines in a script-created Worksheet, including bin info."
If anyone can share a script which does this I would be ecstatic!
Thank you.