We'd like to ensure compliance with our defined policy and process by reconciling our approved actions vs the actions performed by the NetSuite Administrator.
I have tried a Saved Search on System Notes with
Criteria:
Context is any of Script, UI, Workflow, Other
Role: Name is Administrator
User: Role is Administrator
Results Columns:
Record
Record ID
Record Type
Role: Name
Set by
Date
Context
Type
Field
Old Value
New Value
But my results return Set by employees (Leslie) that do not have the Administrator role assigned.
Leslie is not assigned the Administrator role.
I think the reason Leslie is on the results is because she saved the transaction which has a workflow that changes the Status value and the workflow is being run as an Administrator.
Can anyone suggest additional/better criteria or Search Type that might allow me to focus on Employees assigned the Administrator role and report the updates made by that person while logged in as an Administrator themselves?
Our NetSuite instance is basic and not OneWorld so the Compliance 360 SuiteApp is not available to us. We actually want broader inclusion of Administrator changes but I hoped I could modify from there. No such opportunity. 😏
I appreciate the advice.