The BOSS Group is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist for a temporary opportunity in Chicago, IL If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you!
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for leading the generation of new business and creating cross-departmental strategies to help improve the client’s marketing campaign performance. You will collaborate with other areas throughout the company to evaluate, design, build, execute, and maintain multi-touch digital marketing campaigns focused on strategy development, marketing automation implementation, social media strategy, website development, and digital advertising. You will be responsible for assisting business units in clearly defining their digital marketing needs and developing strategies and tactics that ensure those needs are consistently met in innovative ways.
- Facilitating client meetings, understanding client objectives/needs and leading development of digital marketing strategy to meet client needs
- Developing comprehensive digital marketing solutions, ensuring that recommendations are in line with best practices
- Researching customer behavior in order to recommend which combination of channels, messages, creative, delivery methods and timing work best
- Developing strategies for marketing automation campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms/form processing, including plans for optimizing and reporting for success
- Presenting strategy recommendations to clients on a regular basis
- Working hand-in-hand with our marketing automation technical expert to ensure high quality marketing automation programs are developed for all clients
- Optimize digital campaign performance for clients and develop and execute recommended improvements throughout the year
- Serve as subject matter expert on best practices in each digital marketing channel, offering advice and ideas to internal team and clients
- Explore new digital trends in the areas of website development, user experience, SEO, SEM, marketing automation and social media
- Bachelors degree preferably in marketing, communications or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing and strategy development.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience developing marketing automation campaign strategies.
- Knowledge of best practices for a range of digital marketing communication channels and techniques, including marketing automation, e-mail, website strategy, CRM/database marketing, online advertising, SEM/SEO, and analytics.
- Proven success in driving results-oriented marketing programs and strategies, and the ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience.
- This role is client facing and requires strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must have experience in Eloqua, Marketo, and Google Analytics
- Project managements skills.
The BOSS Group places highly qualified interactive, creative and marketing talent with top temporary and direct hire positions nationwide. Get to know us, and the tools we provide for freelancers and full-time job seekers at www.thebossgroup.com. Like us on Facebook to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Keywords: Digital Marketing, Marketing, Strategy, Eloqua
Job ID: 306027CC