Let's chat if you know of someone or are personally interested! Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773)828-5948. If you know of someone, BOSS has a $500 referral bonus paid if we place and get your referral to work!
Click on link above to connect to the posting.
The BOSS Group is seeking a Marketing Automation Technical Specialist for a temporary opportunity in Chicago, IL If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you!
As a Marketing Automation Technical Specialist, you will lead the design, build, and execution of marketing campaigns within the Eloqua software program. You will be the primary technical subject matter expert, helping to identify client business needs, mapping their needs to Eloqua solutions, and ultimately executing on their digital strategy. We are looking for someone who has digital media experience and is excited to apply their skills to meet client needs.
- Configuring, test and launch assets within the Eloqua platform including: creating campaign canvases, developing emails, AFI landing pages, segments, filters, shared lists, and programs
- Generating In-depth reports including monitoring campaign performance and campaign optimization
- Facilitating customer requirements gathering and map those key business requirements to the Eloqua platform
- Monitoring technical performance of assets and test/troubleshoot
- Creating schematics of data and user flow scenarios for nurturing
- Partnering with enterprise partners and utilizing enterprise processes
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise through the development of case studies and best practice sharing
- 3-5 years of extensive, hands on experience with Eloqua and deploying marketing automation campaigns for real world marketing initiatives
- Eloqua software Master Certificate
- Eager to learn new applications and technologies
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience
- Technical problem solving skills
- Exceptional client services, project management, and support skills
- Experience onboarding new clients with processes such as initial configuration, email design and contact journey
- Familiar with configuring and optimizing lead scoring
- Passionate about digital marketing, continually keeping up to date on new developments, with Eloqua and across the digital marketing industry
- Have proven success in driving results-oriented marketing programs and strategies, and the ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
The BOSS Group places highly qualified interactive, creative and marketing talent with top temporary and direct hire positions nationwide. Get to know us, and the tools we provide for freelancers and full-time job seekers at www.thebossgroup.com. Like us on Facebook to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Automation, Technical Support, Digital Strategy, Eloqua
Job ID: 306028CC