Arrow Systems Integration is looking for a talented, creative Marketing Specialist seeking to grow their career with one of the world’s leading technology companies. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating all forms of digital communications and collateral in support of marketing campaigns and lead generation. The role involves assisting in campaign development, email creation and coordination, lead generation and nurturing programs, as well as administration of marketing automation and lead generation tools. The Marketing Specialist will also participate in planning and execution of customer facing webinars and events.
The Marketing Specialist role requires a combination of technical skill, creativity, and artistic ability. The individual will rely on experience, judgment and colleagues to support a variety of initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and design digital marketing collateral including: emails, templates, announcements, promotions, invitations and online landing pages
- Help plan and execute customer facing webinars
- Help plan and execute both national and regional events including: trade shows, conferences, seminars, user groups and meetings
- Utilize and administrate marketing automation and lead generation tools including: Eloqua, Influitive and GoToWebinar
- Help develop and execute targeted and nurturing email campaigns
- Participate in lead sourcing, scoring and routing programs while collaborating with Marketing Manager of Lead Generation to provide weekly, quarterly and annual reports with analysis
- Build targeted lists for email campaigns
- Manage on-going email promotions and campaigns
- Explore and implement new and emerging digital marketing techniques and strategies
- Assist in supporting all goals and objectives as developed in overall marketing business plan
What is in it for you?
- Flexible Hours
- Work from home Fridays
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities