Our client, a major bank is looking for Web Developers within the Digital Solutions space. Within their multi-channel Wealth Management divisions.
- The Junior Developer position is for a 12 month + contract, focusing on front-end email deployment & maintenance. The ideal incumbent would have 2- years’ experience
- The Senior Developer role is a perm f/t position, focusing on the front and back-end. Managing more of the creative and relationships with Internal Stakeholders.
The team is responsible for digital marketing strategies, graphic design, coding and QA. These are end to end positions that will own the online/digital properties marketing space. The team's main focus is on email marketing, front-end and back-end web development, liaising with internal stakeholders and ensuring online security standards are maintained.
What you'll be doing:
- Building and deployment of email/newsletter initiatives following best email marketing practices and coding standards
- Strong working knowledge on email client delivery(Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, Lotus Notes, etc)
- Has a primary responsibility on production of email creation, carrying out development, implementation, QA, deployment, metrics measurement/reporting and maintenance.
- Collaboration with various cross-functional stakeholders.
- A background in CSS, HTML and web platforms
- Create and developing email templates following email design and coding best practices for effective ROI and usability
- Responsible for creation of all email marketing assets: design, images, email (HTML, CSS) from original or templated design concepts, txt emails and mobile/tablet friendly emails.
- Ensure cross-email platform capability/support (Outlook, Lotus, etc.) and cross-browser capability/support for online/mobile/tablet viewing (IE 7+, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome)
- Ensure strict brand and digital guidelines and email marketing best practices
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of various target lists and coordination with CRM database as necessary
- Implement specific metrics measurement to email and campaigns to measure performance and content effectiveness
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to email builds, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Improve current brand websites from a structural and user flow point of view
- Responsible for periodic reporting, metric analysis and preparing reporting decks. Must be familiar with Google Analytics.
- Implement new products on intranet/internet websites
- Development of internal tools and applications
- Develop HTML responsive emails for multiple email clients
- Responsible for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) on newly implemented online applications
- Responsible for Digital Marketing Operational initiative with cross-functional teams and departments (Intranet, Internet, Technology, etc.)
Technical things we're looking for:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma - Preferred studies: Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology
- Strong knowledge of email development best practices for desktop/web and mobile email clients
- Strong working knowledge on responsive web sites.
- Strong working knowledge on analytics implementation using Omniture, Google Analytics etc.
- Working knowledge on E-mail deployment systems and best practices.
- Knowledge of: IIS Windows Server, Security: SSL Implementation
- Knowledge on SharePoint 2013
- Working knowledge on CASL and AODA –WCAG
- Other Knowledge: MS Office Suite (MS Project)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Understanding of database driven web pages
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g under Sun Solaris environment - PL/SQL coding, Unix scripting, SQL analysis and tuning database configuration, resource plan and performance optimization, database backup, recovery and security processes
- Understanding of the Adobe Portable Document Format
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure and networking
- Understanding of CASL
- Experience with CRM a plus (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce)
- Experience with email deployment systems a must (e.g. Eloqua, Exact Target, Epsilon, AdvisorMailout etc.)
- Work schedule flexibility as some activities are carried out outside of regular business hours
Please contact: Meera at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information