Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
YP is one of the largest local search, media and advertising companies in North America. The company creates local search and advertising products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across online, print and mobile platforms. YP's suite of local offerings includes its flagship products YP.com, YP Local Ad Network, the popular YP mobile app and The YP Real Yellow Pages®, the largest print directory in the world by advertising revenue. YP.com, which attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors, is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web.
The YP(SM) Local Ad Network helps advertisers grow their business and distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers. YP's wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, direct mail and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to increase their presence among consumers who are looking for a local business. YP's advertising products address the diverse needs of nearly a million local businesses and help drive tens of billions of dollars in local commerce annually. YP products are backed by one of the industry's largest local advertising sales forces made up of several thousand media consultants and other resellers.
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager in our Glendale, CA offices.
The Customer Acquisition and Retention Product Team supports the business in lead generation, marketing campaign, lead/sales assignment and distribution, as well as varies customer acquisition activities. We are chartered to empower the enterprise through innovation, with the tools and systems to streamline processes, increase productivity and customer engagement, yielding efficiencies and results – transforming us to the next generation of success. We develop and deliver the latest and greatest in functionality while reengineering and modernizing our plethora of aging and disparate legacy systems. Come join us for an endless supply of new and exciting endeavors!
The Product Management team is looking for a strong product manager to manage the Eloqua platform. The responsibilities include:
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing Eloqua for an enterprise size business.
- Drive Eloqua product requirements and act as the SME for Eloqua related projects
- Be the primary point of contact for production issues resolutions.
- Work closely with the Salesforce.com, data warehouse, business partners, and other internal teams for system development and integration.
- Identify gaps and develop solutions for end to end lead management process.
- Campaign creation
- Creating medium to advance programs
- Salesforce.com integration configuration
- System documentation
- Data modeling and management
- Data governance
- Reports and analytics
- Eloqua certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing and demand generation
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills. Must have the ability to grasp complex issues and translate them into easily understandable terms. Excellent writing skills a must.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills focused on the ability to educate, coordinate and lead interdisciplinary teams through projects of short and long durations.
- Ability to interface effectively with team members from all functional disciplines as well as senior management.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Results-oriented and self-starter
- Proficient with business software and tools related to the discipline (MS Office Suite, Project, Visio, Graphics and Presentation Software).
- Experience in building API and system integration.
- Extensive operations and project management experience with an online company.
BA/BS or relevant work experience considered
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today.