Intergraph Process Power & Marine, part of Hexagon, is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation to join our global marketing production team. This role focuses on technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle in an agile environment including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the integration between the MAP and CRM, data integrity, and some day-to-day CRM functions. The successful candidate will have technical expertise with marketing automation, experience building and supporting global programs, and the curiosity to test and improve campaign performance. This role will be a power user of marketing automation.
- Administer global marketing automation platform (Eloqua 10) including day-to-day maintenance and system support.
- Administer Marketing Automation Governance meetings with regional admins and internal stakeholders.
- Routinely collaborate with Global SFDC Administrator on troubleshooting, integration and dashboards.
- Champion the quality of data in our marketing automation platform and CRM system; collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points.
- Maintain general Eloqua housekeeping standards such as managing, auditing, and overseeing directory folder structures and asset naming consistency. Continually improve and optimize the contacts in the database.
- Work with program managers and business development teams to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Design, build and execute marketing campaigns and components (i.e. e-mail, nurture, ABM).
- Manage outbound e-mail campaigns.
- Work with technology partners to understand system functionality and roadmaps.
- Provide documentation and training to end users including guidance on best practices.
- Some travel possible.