Looking for another gig? Automatic Data Processing (ADP LLC) is looking for an experienced Eloquan to join its team! Details about this position, as well as a link to apply, can be found below.
Sales Campaign Technologist
Req Number: 130390
Headquarters: Roseland, NJ
Posted Date: December 15, 2016
Other Details: This is a full-time, salaried, home-shored position which could require periodic travel.
Lead campaign technologist responsible for partnering with business units to set campaign technology strategy, including setting vision for units with no ELOQUA experience and optimization strategies for veteran teams. Also acts as the key interface for the corporate digital marketing group, responsible for how changes to ADP web assets impact sales.
Coordinates and manages the execution of sales campaigns and nurturing programs through the use of Eloqua technology. Assists in the development and execution of integrated marketing programs focused on demand generation and gaining access, targeting both clients and external marketplace. This individual will be the primary liaison to the ADP business units for campaign technology, online activities and reporting needs. This individual needs to have excellent communication and execution skills to implement various campaigns within the marketing automation tool, Eloqua. Manages communications timeline and internal/external vendors and support resources to meet project deliverables. Interacts with Campaign Developers and Sales Automation individuals to plan projects and review materials.
- Partners with business units to set overall approach to use campaign technology, including optimizing and evolving mature units and creating vision for teams that have little or no ELOQUA experience.
- Central web contact for the ES Sales organization as it relates to web, including integration of corporate web strategy into ES Sales efforts, and communicating ES sales requirements to the corporate group.
- Define standards for integrating sales campaign information between marketing automation, sales automation and web systems such that meaningful ROI metrics can be determined. Work with Sales Automation and Web Marketing teams to ensure seamless data flow and integration.
- Define standard operating procedures to coordinate messaging between marketing automation, sales automation and the public web site to ensure campaign messaging is consistent between platforms and printed collateral and is in compliance with ADP brand standards.
- Email and web graphic design lead, responsible for ensuring best practices are leveraged aross all team campaigns, and graphic design team is utilizing leading edge web marketing tools and standards.
- Leads organizations efforts to build enterprise and segment-specific lead scoring programs, and nurturing programs designed to incubate prospects that are early in the sales process.
- Coordinates and reviews the business requirements with originating group and translates to technical elements needed for campaign execution.
- Implements solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, examining, researching and resolving issues, escalating issues to appropriate support authority, and responding to associate’s concerns.
- Completes pre-production work in Test Environment validating content functionality, making recommendations to improvement of customer-service standards, identifies work process improvements, develops and coordinates project controls and associated metrics to measure successes.
- Works with management providing details of project scope as they align with business needs.
- Development of new sales and/or marketing promotional support programs and materials (i.e. direct mail, press releases, fact sheets, brochures, newsletters, email campaigns, testimonials, business impact stories, promotions, demos, training etc.) and ensures that materials are updated in a timely manner.
- Identifies and adopts assets required for campaign execution. If appropriate templates, themes, or programs do not exist, submits, works closely with Sales Automation for solution.
- Creates/uploads contact list appropriate for campaign, following field mapping guidelines.
- Reviews all campaign materials, related data fields, form processing steps according to procedures established by Sales Automation prior to launching campaign. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Designs Eloqua and Salesforce reports to Campaign Developers for campaign execution, effectiveness and ROI.
- Implements best practices in automated demand generation program design and execution, including lead scoring and nurturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s Degree preferred, computer science/programming/learning technology
- A minimum of 7+ years experience working within a Marketing or sales environment, with direct responsibility for such projects/programs as email and web technology management and execution, sales collateral, direct mail, email campaigns, sales support tools and client testimonials.
- Experience working within a direct sales organization in business to business marketing with a proven proficiency in developing and executing integrated marketing programs.
- Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent technical, oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to build strong individual and team relationships and manage multiple vendors and programs concurrently.
- Good attention to detail skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Work independently and interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to initiate, direct and coordinate team efforts necessary.
- Ability to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Works well under pressure and has a high tolerance for stress.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills for managing multiple, diverse and conflicting activities.
- Exceptional ability to translate business requirements into high-level and detailed functional specifications.
- Effectively plans, coordinates and prioritizes work efforts of multiple groups.
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining the big picture of the overall system design.
- Problem Analysis/Resolution – Gathers information on issues to construct options and either make decisions or recommends options to Sr. Mgmt, as appropriate. Anticipates,identifies, and resolves problems in a timely manner. Assigns tasks to appropriate cross functional resources and follows up.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff and convey complex ideas.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground: ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.