Enrollment is available for the Instructor Office Hours offering in the learning portal for marketing cloud education.
Instructors are available to meet with up to three students per session to discuss topics and questions around courses already taken. Available time slots can be viewed by choosing Training Catalog > Instructor Office Hours.
(Note that discussions should be limited to course curriculum topics and not individual instances or projects.)
Any student with an active Education Pass -- LVC + Digital or Digital-Only passes -- can enroll in a product-specific session to meet with an instructor for up to 60 minutes, using the enrollment steps outlined in this post. The session format will be small groups of one to three students. Enrollment steps are similar to the enrollment for regular instructor-led courses and are simple to follow in the portal.
The image below is the Instructor Office Hours option in the Training Catalog area. Enrollment for LVC courses is available on this page also. Note that the office hours sign up will be featured centrally on the page.
Enrollment Steps for the Instructor Office Hours Offering
Follow these instructions in the learning portal to enroll for office hours.
- Choose Training Catalog from the home page
- Click ‘Sign Up’ under Instructor Office Hours
- Choose the specific product office hours option; only the option(s) for the product(s) assigned with your training purchase will show.
- View and select a date for your session.
- Review details of the session, then expand the linked option at bottom to move to the enrollment page.
- Select Enroll to register; after enrollment, you will receive standard confirmation messages and reminders from the Help Desk.
This training feature is available to anyone with an active Education Pass at the time of the chosen session. We hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to engage with our instructors and get the expert support you need to complement your training courses.
Please contact the Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org , with any questions.